Sunday, September 28, 2008

Swiss Days Parade :)

For any little child of Swiss ancestry, Swiss Days is the best day of the year! Well, maybe not that great, but it's still fun to see everyone you know in the parade! Chase and Zack were both in it this year. Chase for football, Zack for Baseball All-Stars.


In other news, Chase is still rippin' up the Football field! He played like a pro on Friday against the Cedar Redmen. He ran a fifty yard pass for a touchdown and had two interceptions. Naturally, SC stomped the Redmen straight into the ground, 29-14. Chase is ranked number 6 in the State for receivers! That's a big deal!! To sum it all up, he's just the king of all studs. The Warriors play the Hurricane Tigers this Friday for the Homecoming game, so come support our massively Buff Chase on Friday!

4 comments:

Decker and Tara said...

I wish I could have been at the parade:) I always miss the good stuff!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Sweet! I can't believe we haven't made it to a game yet. Now that I'm feeling better, we will HAVE to come. Especially when we could be cheering on Chase...what a player. That's so exciting. Oh, and thanks to Zach for all the cards that he threw to our kids from the parade. They were SO excited. It made their whole day. :)

Buddy and Traci said...

Wow...Chase is a big boy...way to go in football. We're gonna have to try and make one of his games. Let us know which one will be the best to go to...Buddy loves a good football game;) xoxo ~ Traci

hayley. said...

Who are those sexy men?! I feel privileged to be related to such attractive people! I love SWISS DAYS!