Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hayley's Worst Day EVER!!

So, our family has recently acquired two snowmobiles to get us to and from our cabin in the winter. For those of you who don't know Hayley well, she hates snow - more than almost anything on the whole planet. Naturally, she was stuck in it for hours when she and her dad got buried while trying to make a new trail snowmobiling. Chase and Hunter got separated from us and we were stuck for hours!! I always thought I was pretty strong for a girl but I was sadly mistaken when Dad and I were trying to lift that ski out of the snow pit we got ourselves into!! Chase finally found us and they had no trouble getting it out. Needless to say, I was incredibly sick Sunday night and all of Monday. Gosh I HATE snow :)

2 comments:

Frei Family said...

I hope that was not your worst day!! What will you do if you go to grad school in Wisconsin?!! If you want to have a bad day try going shopping at costco or target!! :)

hayley. said...

Ugh... Wisconsin... that'll be just my luck won't it