Now that Hunter has his own horse he has been helping every saturday riding for cows. He loves it! I think that Hunter is Shelby Dean Frei's mini me. Hunter has so many characteristics of grandpa Frei. Hunter cannot figure out why everybody else does not do things his way. (The right way) When Hunter was seven and asked where Kyle was. I told him that Kyle was playing softball. Hunter just shook his head in disgust and asked me, (why cant dad find more meaningful things to do with his time like being the bishop?) hehe. I have to say that if he continues to be just like grandpa he is going to be a great man. Hunter is awesome.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Shelby Junior
Now that Hunter has his own horse he has been helping every saturday riding for cows. He loves it! I think that Hunter is Shelby Dean Frei's mini me. Hunter has so many characteristics of grandpa Frei. Hunter cannot figure out why everybody else does not do things his way. (The right way) When Hunter was seven and asked where Kyle was. I told him that Kyle was playing softball. Hunter just shook his head in disgust and asked me, (why cant dad find more meaningful things to do with his time like being the bishop?) hehe. I have to say that if he continues to be just like grandpa he is going to be a great man. Hunter is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahhah I laughed so so hard at this post :) I love things that are "a little inside, i know!"
Post a Comment