Last week Haden had his kindergarten graduation. They had this cute program. He was the Doctor and had a speaking part. He did awesome. Next year first grade!! Chase will be gone!! Hayley will be married!! Zack and Hunter might graduate from Sylvan? Crossing our fingers. What will I do? It seems like I have been so busy the last twenty years cooking, cleaning, driving kids around, going to ball games, trying to work at Kyle's office as much as I can, it just makes me crazy that all of these changes in my little family are coming all at once. Sigh! Fun times. Chase graduates tomorrow morning. Here are a few pictures I took of him.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Everyone is graduating!
Last week Haden had his kindergarten graduation. They had this cute program. He was the Doctor and had a speaking part. He did awesome. Next year first grade!! Chase will be gone!! Hayley will be married!! Zack and Hunter might graduate from Sylvan? Crossing our fingers. What will I do? It seems like I have been so busy the last twenty years cooking, cleaning, driving kids around, going to ball games, trying to work at Kyle's office as much as I can, it just makes me crazy that all of these changes in my little family are coming all at once. Sigh! Fun times. Chase graduates tomorrow morning. Here are a few pictures I took of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHHA that picture... I seriously think I'll be laughing at it for 50 years. He's such a cute little cheese ball!! I thin I've found a way for him to better cope with our marriage... maybe we can change his name to Haden Bradshaw :) haha
Post a Comment