Thursday, August 20, 2009

All*Stars



Hunter was on one of the twelve year old all star teams this summer. Thanks to Lainee I have a picture. This is Gavin and Jacob. Gavin and Wayne coached with Kyle. I was not able to go to a couple of the games because Hayley and Ammon's wedding was the same week. The boys had a great time and ended in second place. They played for the championship at the same time as Hayley and Ammon's reception. (who plans a wedding during little league all stars?) I know that while Hunters team was playing for the championship Kyle was receiving texts about every minute! The best part of the tournament was when Phelpsy made an awesome play and ran off the field and gave Gavin a chest bump. I love it because I think Gavin has as much passion and competitiveness as Kyle.(maybe more than Kyle, Kyle is getting old) Thanks to Kyle, Gavin and Wayne for coaching. What a great group of boys!!

1 comment:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Isn't baseball great?!?! Gavin is one of Ky's coaches too. He really is a great coach. It must run in the Frei family. :)