Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photogenic?































During the Christmas Break we were going through old pictures. We came across some funny pictures of Zack (AKA) Dude. I thought I would share them so that you could also get a good laugh. I have to say that his last one he finally has figured out how to smile. That smile right there is the one that he has to flash at his mom and dad and they always give in.

4 comments:

The Pennington's said...

What a cute kid. In my head he still looks just like the first picture. Its hard to beleive how fast he grew up!

Lainee said...

Those are great! Where did he come up with all those smiles? Classic!

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

HAHAHAHA oh my gosh... this makes my day everytime I look at that crooked little grin :D

KayDee said...

oh dude...what a little stud!